Welcome to our website beadyeyemusic.co.uk.
*Please note, this website is not in any way connected to the band that disbanded in 2014.*
The term beadyeyemusic.co.uk or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner and operator of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information purposes only. All information is subject to change without notice.
- Any product information relating to specification, availability, pricing, performance may no longer be accurate. Please check with the merchant before buying.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available or linked to via this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We are a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk. Amazon, Amazon Prime, the Amazon logo and Amazon Prime logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon.co.uk Associate, we earn a commission for completed qualifying purchases.
- Any pricing information displayed on this website may include used as well as new items. All product images and pricing is taken dynamically taken from the Amazon API and updated regularly, but prices displayed may have changed since the last update.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
v.1.1 Last updated: 2 July 2019.
End of Terms and Conditions.